Competition and Promotional Offer Terms and Conditions
Medela Australia Competition and Promotional Offer Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
- All entries submitted will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and all participants will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Submissions must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid. Medela Australia reserves the right to disqualify any entry in breach of these terms and conditions.
- To enter Medela Australia competitions, an individual must visit Medela Australia Facebook page or Medela Australia Instagram page.
All entrants must provide the personal information requested on the relevant page(s) of the Facebook or Instagram Page relating to the Competition and in any subsequent correspondence from Medela Australia. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the Competition and there is no charge to register. If you wish to enter via the Facebook Page or Instagram page, you will need a Facebook account on Facebook.com or an Instagram account on Instagram.com and must enter the competition via the Facebook page or Instagram page. If you are a first time visitor to Facebook or Instagram, you will be prompted to complete the on-screen registration form to sign up for a Facebook account on Facebook.com or an Instagram account on Instagram.com and provide a username, email address and password. There is no charge for an account on Facebook or Instagram. Such registration on Facebook or Instagram is a one-time requirement. If you are a returning visitor, you will be prompted to log in using your e-mail address or username and/or password. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.
- Once entrants visit the Facebook Page or Instagram Page, they must follow the prompts to provide their answer to a question or a photo, as stated on the Facebook or Instagram Page and provide any other details or complete required actions as stated on the Facebook/Instagram Page. Each statement or photo must be the entrant’s original work. By entering this Competition entrants:
- consent to Medela Australia making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of their entry and otherwise misusing the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this Competition or for any other purposes; and
- undertake to Medela Australia that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- To be eligible to enter, an individual must:
- Be an Australian resident aged 18 years old or over;
- Complete a full entry in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any Medela Australia Employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition or win a prize.
- Healthcare professionals and Government Officials are not eligible to enter this competition or win a prize.
- Medela Australia understands that everyone’s breastfeeding experience is unique and that entries submitted will reflect the diversity of the lives of people breastfeeding and the varied user experiences.
- Stories must not:
- Include medical advice or recommendations;
- Contain inaccurate, misleading or non-factual information;
- Contain any profanity;
- Contain language or images that are derogatory, defamatory or disrespectful towards an individual, another company or organisation;
- Contain language or images that are deemed inappropriate, offensive or abusive. This includes comments, symbols or slogans that offend on the basis of race, religion, gender or sexuality, or statements that are intended merely to offend;
- Contain language, banners, symbols or slogans in a language other than English that cannot be translated or understood, or could be deemed inappropriate or offensive;
- Challenge any other submissions that might include experiences or opinions that are different to their own;
- Contain competitor brand names;
- Contain or are considered spam;
- Contain comments that could encourage improper or dangerous behaviour;
- Contain comments that suggest impropriety of an individual who could reasonably be identified;
- Contain comments that identify a third party individual who is not already in the public domain;
- Contain threatening language against another individual;
- Contain images or comments that depict or explain product usage outside of the current, approved indication from the Instructions For Use;
- Medela Australia will monitor submissions at the end of each competition period.
- The Competition will begin and end at the times and dates as stated on the Facebook/Instagram Page. All times stated are Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- Winners will be announced within 7 days of the closing date of the Competition. Only one prize per winning entrant will be awarded.
- Winners must claim their prize within 6 months of Medela Australia making the relevant winning announcement otherwise the prize is deemed to be forfeited.
- Medela Australia reserves the right at any time, and at their sole discretion, to report a product complaint, adverse events or incorrect use of a product.
- Failure by Medela Australia to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- No responsibility will be accepted for submissions lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any website or online service, any other error or malfunction, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Medela Australia does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your submission.
- Medela Australia reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions. If for any reason that Medela Australia is not capable of running the competition as planned, Medela Australia is not in any way responsible either legally or morally for cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the competition.
- Any personal data relating to entries submitted will be used solely for the purposes of this campaign by Medela Australia and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
- Where a submitter has shared their entry, the submitter grants Medela Australia (at Medela Australia’s sole discretion) the right to repost and share the submitted entry with selected media outlets, including TV, print, radio, social media and online.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- The views, opinions and positions expressed by any submitter are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or positions of Medela Australia or any employee thereof.
Promotional Offer Terms and Conditions
The Mums Room Email Sign-Up
Exclusive email sign up code for 20% off the Medela webstore only on full-priced items, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Medela Australia reserves the right to withdraw or change this promotion at any given time at their discretion. Promotional code can only be used at www.medelastore.com.au.
New Born Baby Promotion
Exclusive code for 20% off the Medela webstore only available on Swing Flex ™, Swing Maxi Flex ™ and Freestyle Flex ™ breast pumps and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Offer valid from April 2nd and ends April 16th, 2020. Medela Australia reserves the right to withdraw or change this promotion at any given time at their discretion. Promotional code can only be used at www.medelastore.com.au.
Terms and Conditions apply. Offer only available with completed basket totals of over $100. Free delivery refers to standard metropolitan delivery only. Offer valid for limited time during April 1st to Dec 31st 2020 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Medela Australia reserves the rights to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time.
Mother's Milk in Art Poster Competition
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions outlined above, the below conditions apply.
- The winning artwork will be a joint decision, between the healthcare professionals and the social media voting panel.
- All accepted entries will be judged by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the judge’s decision.
- The judge’s decision will be announced on TUESDAY 15TH JUNE and the successful entrants will be announced by fourteen working days afterward.
- Medela Australia reserves the right to amend or withdraw this competition at any time.