Disposable bottles and Colostrum Container
Medela’s disposable bottles and Colostrum Container can be used straight out of the packaging. There is no need for cleaning prior to first use.
Appropriate size for every use
The convenient Colostrum Container and bottles are an integral part of the complete Medela collecting and feeding system. This range of disposable products consists of the sterile Colostrum Container (35mL) with curved bottom, and three bottles (80mL, 150mL and 250mL) for collecting, storing, handling, pasteurising and feeding human milk. The bottles are available as both Ready-to-Use and sterile versions.
The disposable bottles and Colostrum Container are designed for single use only.
Benefits of disposable bottles and Colostrum Container
The Medela range of disposable bottles consists of three sizes of bottles and the Colostrum Container to match the mother’s milk output.
The bottles can be used to collect breast milk with any Medela pump set, to store expressed breast milk in the refrigerator or freezer and to attach the Calmita feeding solution.
All disposable bottles feature laser-print graduation for accurately measuring the milk volume pumped or fed.
The disposable Colostrum Container has a curved bottom to minimise loss of colostrum.
- Designed for collecting, storing, handling, pasteurising and feeding human milk
- Can be used straight out of the packaging without prior cleaning: dispose after use
- Range of sizes to match milk output and keep mothers motivated
- Saves time and improves process efficiency
- Made from food-grade material and without BPA